Unlimited Background Slider - WordPress Plugin
A set of fixed menus that will slide out from any of the edges of the page. The two menus that slide out from the left and right side can also be used in combination with the body moving to the left or right side, respectively, hence being “pushed”.
There are two options for installing the Unlimited Background Slider WordPress Plugin: either upload the zip file using the WordPress Plugin Uploader or FTP the unzipped plugin files to the wp-content/plugins folder on your server.
ADDING PLUGIN USING THE ADMINISTRATION PANELS
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Select the Plugins -> Add New
- Select Upload link.
- Click Choose File and locate the plugin package zip file that was included inside the download
- Click Install Now
ADDING PLUGIN MANUALLY (FTP)
To add a Plugin to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
- Unzip the zip file that was included with the plugin download.
- Once unzipped, you will have a folder titled Unlimited-Background-Slider - this is the plugin content
- Using FTP, upload the Unlimited-Background-Slider folder to wp-content/plugins on your server
- Log into the WordPress admin panel
- Navigation to Plugins
- Under "Unlimited-Background-Slider WordPress Plugin" click activate
Unlimited Background Slider WordPress Plugin requires WordPress 3.6+
Step :- 1
WordPress Dashboard >> Background Slider
Step :- 1
WordPress Dashboard >> Background Slider >> Add New Slides
WordPress Dashboard >> Tools >> Export
We do our best to make your life easier with the Free support. Your feedback is valuable for us. We would love to hear from you.
If you have any suggestion, positive comments or comment of suggestion, please feel free to contact us and we'll get in touch as soon as possible.